Unleash Your Imagination Unleash Your Imagination

Great!

What a wonderful tutorial. There was alot of tips that i can use.
++Fave.
Keep up the good work m8.

Jumpin Ride Jumpin Ride

Your game is bugged.

The game is bugged. I encountered three cars besides each other and i could'ent pass them. and why diden't you make a replay option when you are done and how about showing the score you optained. i could be all right i guess but its way to buggy.

Griswold the Goblin 2 CH1 Griswold the Goblin 2 CH1

All thumbs up from me.

this is a great game. Not much to say i like it. It brings my memory back on the good old goblins game.

Momentum Missile Mayhem 3 Momentum Missile Mayhem 3

Always a plesure doing som momentum mayhem.

I really liked the energy slingshot but this grew om me too. But still i would have preffered the slingshot. As always i think its a great idea with the stats and so on i creates user engagement and keeps me spellboud for hours. Thanks for a great game.

But brung back the old energy sling.

dz2001 responds:

I'm done with slingshot launcher.

Bubble Tanks 2 Bubble Tanks 2

I love this game.

This is one of my favorite flash games i like the way that you were able to create a huge world in flash. The way that you are creating user engagement with the ability to unlock multiple paths of ships.

All in all a great game. Good job m8.

HeroInteractive responds:

Th8nks!

Newgrounds Flagging Guide Newgrounds Flagging Guide

Informative..

The flash was wery informative and i loved the examples.
For improvements you shouldent make the text color a similar color as the button. This makes the text hard to read try making the buttons a light contrast and the text a lot darker.
great job m8.

Little-Rena responds:

I was trying to make a shadow but you see, I failed there, anyway thanks for the reivew.

StoneAge Sam StoneAge Sam

There are some bugs.

Funny addicting game. But there are some bugs if you click somthing and he dosent get to finish the action you can't do that again.
Nice game tho.

Dead Reckoning Dead Reckoning

Bugs

There is alot of bugs. I don't like that there isent any indication in the form of an arrow when you can go back or to the side or something like that.

AstroFlyer AstroFlyer

Wow, This is wery nice.

I must say that i am impressed with this game. The music is really good and the game itself is addictive. But have you done any thoughts about user engagement in your game except for the highscores.
A screen with the diffrent levels with the ones you have completed and the one that you haven't completed. Some kind of point reward system with stuff you could buy and improve your ship with.
Even though i can find some things that i would make, i still love this game the 3d feel and the simplicity appeals to me to.

All in all great job mate.

Alien Slayer 3D Alien Slayer 3D

Nice game.

I really like this game i say this becaud i've played around with papervision 3d and away3d and i have experienced how hard it is to make this sort of game.
I must admit that i was surpriced about the other guys review of this game but this is probably because it leans on the professionally games and people expeckt somthing that get wery near the fully smooth 3d experience.

I must admit that i think this is a wery nice game. Good luck in the future I can't wait to see more from you.
Thank you for making a 3d game for flash because we need some more 3d games now that the computers are getting fast enough to run 3d in flash.

ZeoN-FrosT - 10 / 10 here..
Godspeed